• New and Returning Substitute Teachers

    If you are interested in substitute teaching you may contact the EduStaff offices at 877.974.6338 or go to their website at https://www.edustaff.org/  to access  information and to complete an application.

    Qualifying for Substitute Teaching

    To qualify to substitute you must have a transcript indicating completion of 60+ credit hours from a four-year college or university with a minimum 2.0 GPA, or hold a valid or expired Michigan Teaching Certificate.



If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.