Arrival and Dismissal Protocols
Hillsdale High School
- 7:50 Tier 1 bus drop (FRONT OF SCHOOL FOR BUSES ONLY)
- 8:25 Tier 2 bus drop (FRONT OF SCHOOL FOR BUSES ONLY)
HHS VEHICLE, WALKERS AND BIKES drop and pick up times: THE GYM DOORS WILL BE USED FOR ENTRANCE
All non-bus students: THE GYM DOORS WILL BE USED FOR ENTRANCE
ARRIVALS: Drop off will use the senior parking lot.
- 1st group of drop-off and drivers start at 7:50 LAST NAME A-F (BACK OF SCHOOL
- 2nd group of drop-off and drivers start at 8:10 LAST NAME G-O (BACK OF SCHOOL)
- 3rd group of drop-off and drivers start at 8:20 LAST NAME P-Z (BACK OF SCHOOL)
- Tech students screening 8:25
- Instruction begins at 8:40
- Pick-up release at 2:30 BACK OF SCHOOL
- Drivers, walkers and bike riders release at 2:50
- Bus students will report to the cafeteria at 2:50 for an afterschool snack and Hive homework time. The busses will pick up at 3:15.
Bell Schedule with 2 lunches and tiered busing/arrival and dismissal
- HR/1 8:05 - 9:35 (1st period begins at 8:40)
- 2 9:40 - 10:35
- L1 10:40 - 11:15
- Horizon lunch 11:00-11:30
- 3A group 10:40 - 11:35 (20 minutes to clean cafeteria between lunches.)
- 3B group 11:15 - 12:10
- L2 11:35 - 12:10
- 4 12:15 - 1:10
- 5 1:15 - 2:50
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE AND GET LINKS FOR ALL THE IMPORTANT VIDEOS AND DOCUMENTS FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR.
Davis Middle School
Parents wishing to drop off their child to Davis should ONLY drop off from Westwood Street (North of the school). This street will be one way only, so please turn on West Street, then take a left on Westwood to drop off (school will be on the left). We are asking that parents stagger the drop off time, by last name, to allow for a quicker drop off and safer passage through the hallways.
- A-J 7:45
- K-R 8:00
- S-Z 8:15
Health screenings will be conducted before students exit the car. Parents and students need to stay in the car. Staff will screen students and assure children enter the school safely. Parents will not be allowed to walk students to class. If you’d like to conduct the health screening in your home prior to arrival, please see the district website for more information. After the health screening, students will enter the building by using the doors in the Northeast corner of the building.
Students who are picked up at the end of the day will be dismissed at 2:45pm. Please pick your student up from Westwood Street only. No students will be allowed to go to the front of the school like last year. To avoid crowds, we ask that you follow these guidelines and stay in your car.
Students who walk to school can begin to arrive at 8:00am. These students will enter through the front of the building by the office. There will be a health screening conducted before students enter the building. If you’d like to conduct the screening at home, please see the district website for more information.
Students who are walking home will be dismissed from school at 3:00pm.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during these challenging times!